Pep's contract situation

It is to be expected but disappointing that he isn't extended his contract one more time

I think he knows considering the age profile of the team, it probably has one or two years left in it before a new look team will have to emerge. I think he will leave that for another manager to build in their image.

In the next 12 months we will likely lose Ederson, Walker, Stones, De Bruyne and Bernardo.

Nah it is gives us some wriggle room with our business. He must have gave our board warning and time.
Wriggle room to do what?

When a player asks who our manager will be after next season and we can’t tell them, do you think that will make them more or less likely to sign?

Wriggle room to do what?

When a player asks who our manager will be after next season and we can’t tell them, do you think that will make them more or less likely to sign?
Depends who we have got lined up. I don't think Xabi Alonso is cut and dried at Real Madrid.

094c793a0584347482a2007ac4271f39.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.