Pep's contract situation

IF the rumours are true, which is far from certain....

Lots of red cartel fans getting giddy, suggesting he's going cos he's deserting the sinking ship before the guilty verdict hits

However it could be exactly the opposite. Pep has always said he'll stay even if we are relegated to league two. So if the club and therefore Pep know 100% or have even been told, that we're getting cleared, he doesn't have to stick to this promise so the wheels have been put in motion for the sad but inevitable day he leaves

Unless we go full Annie Wilkes on him, he will leave at some point. We have smart people running the club who will make the transition as painless as possible but we have to accept replicating what we've had these last few years might not be possible.

Leave the worrying about the clouds over the horizon to the people who get paid for that. As fans we should just bask in the sun while we can; who knows when it'll shine this brightly again?

What about Xavi coming in as a number 2 now, possibly to take over? Also I’d question when the charges will be heard and hopefully cleared, if Pep goes before it will be he knows we are getting found guilty etc. He also stated if we were he would stay, whatever happens it’s going to be a huge season both on and off, probably the biggest since Pep arrived.

I think the hacks dropped this story during the celebrations of the season on purpose for maximum reaction , i will wait till pep makes his decision , i suggest everyone does the same , fuck the hacks, connected or not, i could write a piece with could and might in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.