Pep's contract situation

I have said for years I could see Pep ending up as the England manager to round out his career with an international role.

He has hinted he would like to manage a national side but his staunch Catalonian heritage rules him out of Spain, so always thought it would be either us or Brazil for some reason.

Let’s be honest, he knows the talent England has coming through.. he knows the players. If he was to leave us for another management role.. this was and always has been my guess as to where he would end up.

He’s super clever with his appointments, and I feel the stars may align as this generation approach their peak years. I could even see him agreeing to take the job at the end of the season after announcing it much earlier in order to see out his contract with us affording him one more chance of both the premier league and Champions league.

If that happens and he takes England to the World Cup and lands it.. he’s the best ever, no questions asked (although we all know he already is).

Hope I’m wrong…
Brasil is the only nation I can see him taking on.

So, defeat by Celtic and losing out on a host of top players to Manchester United who seem to be hitting the transfer market early and beating us to players we should be in for. The sun is setting for Guardiola and is definitely rising for Ten Hag and that juggernaut at Old Trafford.

Has he lost focus and does he need to move on?
Nice parody of Jamie Paradise there.

So, defeat by Celtic and losing out on a host of top players to Manchester United who seem to be hitting the transfer market early and beating us to players we should be in for. The sun is setting for Guardiola and is definitely rising for Ten Hag and that juggernaut at Old Trafford.

New season hope .....;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.