Pep's contract situation

It’s almost like the new sporting director has no say whatsoever.
Xabi Alonso has RM written all over him. Reports in Germany saying he’s leaving Leverkusen at the end of this season. Timeline doesn’t really add up.
Rúben Amorim on the other hand.

Of course Viana will have a say mate and even more obvious is the link between Viana and Amiron but Peps voice will be BIG in the conversation on his replacement imo.

Rumour has it there will be more speculation and rumours soon, said a friend of a friend whose source is unknown….
Jim White speculates that Slot’s Liverpool is better than Klopp’s Liverpool. He then discussed it on air with people that have a low IQ who paid for the privilege. Sources close to Jim White claim he’s waiting for Liverpool’s next defeat to another Nottingham Forest type team before flip flopping and calling for Slot to be sacked. Rumour has it he hopes to discuss the same thing with the same idiots in different circumstances. More to follow.

Pep signs 1 year deal until 2026 - pep then takes over from tuchel when his contract with England expires in 2026 - city appoint amorim who’s contract also expires in 2026….Thats my guess
Pep isn't going to manage England lol, after City he will take a well deserved break, one that he may not actually come back from.

Of course Viana will have a say mate and even more obvious is the link between Viana and Amiron but Peps voice will be BIG in the conversation on his replacement imo.

I think Pep's thoughts and advice ought to be taken onboard but i think it would be a mistake to give him too much sway in the matter if his choice was was different to Viana's. Pep has thrived partly because he's Pep but also because the club built an entire eco system and back room staff within which he would thrive. The new manager will be working alongside the new sporting director and i think the new director should be given space to follow his own path.

I'd have thought Viana will have been brought in because his outlook and way of working is aligned with how City works anyway, so you'd hope there was a fair amount of agreement/continuity between the existing and incoming regime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.