Pep's contract situation

If only he approached this competition with the attack minding he has in the Prem we may have had a bit of a sniff,but no play the tippy tappy Gundogan and Rodri bullshit combo,fucking rubbish
Can’t remember the amount of times I shouted that tonight. Play to your fucking strength. Let THEM worry about US. He did the same away at Spurs last season in the first leg.

resting players thinking we’re playing munich wednesday reeks of arrogant **** and he’s done same in so many other games ie against the rags!! fuming after tonight!
Didnt think of that. If thats true then, shame on you Pep. Still think his little pet Gundagon would've played both games though.

Anyone else think we might have fucked up with this number 2 appointment, his managerial record is pretty shite, so fuck knows what he's bringing to the table.
Yep. See my post Fordy. I get the impression Peo needs reigned in at times. Doubt the starting formation happens with Arteta here

He should be fired after that.

You can't make a mistake with selection on that scale and have any credibility in football. He'll be hammered by everyone and rightly slow. This is the end of his City management. He might not resign/be fired but he can't coach this group of players. If he looked at me, and asked me to do something, I'd look at him and think you picked Fernandinho, Gundogan and Rodri in the starting line-up. They are not bad players, but together it's simply terrible. I can't believe he did it.

It's one of them isn't it. Are the players going to want to run through walls for him after that? They'll know the team wasn't right

No semi finals in 4 years. Would Bayern, Barca or Madrid keep their coach in these circumstances.
If we are aspiring to be an elite club then we shouldn't either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.