Pep's contract situation

Players getting older and slower?

Just how life is unfortunately.

That and the fact they are on contracts.

Please dont ask me for a source ;-)
Think it was the size of their contracts too, they had no incentive to leave without a big wagecut so have seen their contracts out. I think seven are out of contract this summer. It was impossible to buy fullbacks without any leaving, same with Toure. Kompany was given another year too so thats another squad place for different reasons. All positions that will be sorted this summer.

Players getting older and slower?

Just how life is unfortunately.

That and the fact they are on contracts.

Please dont ask me for a source ;-)

Correct, oldest squad in the league after 300m net spend in 2 summer windows. Some achievement ;)

How did it get to that though. After the investment made?

Piss poor planning by Txiki and Co.

No matter which way you look at it we have not got a decent return from transfers for the amount of money we have spent. We have spent big money, almost £100 million alone, on Bony, Mangala and Jovetic in recent seasons and they are nowhere to be seen now. Mediocre players like Fernando, Navas and Delph haven't really added much to the side either.

Txiki's track record so far is hardly encouraging but I fully trust the board to get it right this summer. The consequences of not doing so could be huge.

Correct, oldest squad in the league after 300m net spend in 2 summer windows. Some achievement ;)

£300M these days is fuck all mate.

Its been spent largely on young players with huge potential but more importantly, players that i think pep wanted and signed off on.

Like it or not though, players had contracts they where not prepared to give up and who can blame them?

Those players are gone though come the summer so we can no doubt spend even more and i hope to fuck we dont waste a single penny because you will need a new keyboard ;-)

£300M these days is fuck all mate.

Its been spent largely on young players with huge potential but more importantly, players that i think pep wanted and signed off on.

Like it or not though, players had contracts they where not prepared to give up and who can blame them?

Those players are gone though come the summer so we can no doubt spend even more and i hope to fuck we dont waste a single penny because you will need a new keyboard ;-)

I agree with what you're saying but you have to admit our transfer signings have largely been very mixed. Will be interesting to see if we can finally match the windows like the one pre mancini's title winning season. We need 3-4 brilliant signings in the summer.

Net 300m is fuck all, you can't be serious?

Modern day PL?

Deadly serious, its fuck all and with every passing season it will look more like small change.

Fuck me cookster, the Chinese are paying that a week in wages alone right now so what do you think the richest league in the world will do to combat them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.