Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

Be careful what you wish for guys, we're a team in transition which is also being hampered by injuries, we'll come good again when things settle down and fitness returns.

I never thought I'd see the day when a City fanbase became spoilt and entitled, I suppose that's what comes with success
Yeah don’t want Pep to go anyway love him but do you think his contract is a distraction.

Sorry mate this team is not the one that won the lot. We don’t have Silva, Sane, VK, Danilo a fit Aguero or Dinho who are both past there peak tragically.
We've actually allowed ourselves to get into a position where a rebuild is needed. Honestly think we need 4 quality players to get back to the levels of pep's 2nd and 3rd seasons. Need a LB, DM, a Striker and a Winger.Off loading some of the sub standard players we've managed to accumulate won't be easy though.

This is gonna be the worst season since 2016 AKA the last time we had a manager who knew he was leaving the whol season.

If pep leaves the media are linking us with bludy Brendan Rodgers.

Be careful what you wish for guys, we're a team in transition which is also being hampered by injuries, we'll come good again when things settle down and fitness returns.

I never thought I'd see the day when a City fanbase became spoilt and entitled, I suppose that's what comes with success
Not sure I agree with your train of thought, or others who quote, remember where came from and believe me I do. Winning trophies does set expectations and winning becomes a habit. I think as a fan base (not bluemoon) we still have ‘typical city’ inside us all. Being disappointed at results, performances, players or managers is par for the course. How many remember slamming performances and players under different manages over the years. I am not saying that there might be some that in your words have become self entitled or spoilt, but you should not confuse that with ambition and the will to win. Who wants to go back to where came from?! If we were 3-0 up in a cup final with 20 minutes to go and the opposition scored, a lot of us are conditioned to think the worst. I think the ‘spoilt’ and ‘self entitled’ label is just used to make a convenient point and to suit a particular argument ‘Spoilt’ and ‘self entitled’ are certainly not what most city fans are.

Just my opinion but I think he wants to stay but if the fanbase get on his case like some are I can see him walking away
If he keeps picking Mahrez every game and playing Rodri and Gundogan together I think it will get worse before it gets better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.