Pep's mother passes away after contracting Coronavirus - RIP

This is very sad news.
May she rest in peace.
Condolences to Pep and his family.

I dont know Pep and I dont know his family. I do know what an influence a Mother is to a child though. She must've been a wonderful Mother to raise a Genius of a son and family because I see a Man with the highest of morals and a brilliant work ethic. These traits are nurtured by a caring and loving Mother and Father. I'm grateful he is our Manager and leader and at this time of great loss for his family he should know that every single member of the City family is there to support and love him. RIP Dolors, your son has done you proud and he makes City and our fans proud everyday.

I dont know Pep and I dont know his family. I do know what an influence a Mother is to a child though. She must've been a wonderful Mother to raise a Genius of a son and family because I see a Man with the highest of morals and a brilliant work ethic. These traits are nurtured by a caring and loving Mother and Father. I'm grateful he is our Manager and leader and at this time of great loss for his family he should know that every single member of the City family is there to support and love him. RIP Dolors, your son has done you proud and he makes City and our fans proud everyday.

My heartfelt condolences to Pep, Valentí, Pere, Francesca, Olga and the whole Guardiola family.

This really brings home the heartbreaking human cost of this whole awful situation, as we sit in our isolation fearing exactly the tragic news the Guardiola family has received today about those we all love and hold in our hearts. And losing your mother - man, that’s about as tough as life gets.

My thoughts are with the people who knew and cared for Dolors at a painful time for their family.

Stay strong Pep!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.