Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

He risks TOO MUCH for me !!!
1)There are only 3 cbs ( including Kompany and his question mark ) and then Kolarov , Tosin .( i wouldn t like to play an important match with them )
2)There are only 3 that they could handle the 2 midfield roles (Gundogun hopefully , Silva and Dinho) . I have doubts about Delph but i m sure about Yaya and i m also sure we are gonna need a 4th player there better than Nando.
3) There is only 1 striker availiable for the next match .
4) It s always a risk to start Caballero (who is NOT better with the ball on his feet than Hart)
Apart from that do you rate him?

Nasty cough. Welcome to Manchester.
Glad someone else noticed it, he's had it since he arrived at the start of July, it's been the same in every conference and he seems short of breath too in this one so I hope there's nothing more to it(might just be asthma).

He risks TOO MUCH for me !!!
1)There are only 3 cbs ( including Kompany and his question mark ) and then Kolarov , Tosin .( i wouldn t like to play an important match with them )
2)There are only 3 that they could handle the 2 midfield roles (Gundogun hopefully , Silva and Dinho) . I have doubts about Delph but i m sure about Yaya and i m also sure we are gonna need a 4th player there better than Nando.
3) There is only 1 striker availiable for the next match .

4) It s always a risk to start Caballero (who is NOT better with the ball on his feet than Hart)

Not only are you wrong, you're wrong at the top of your voice.

Thinking back I used to love Mancini's press conferences, the fire and passion and even humour that he exhibited in those made them worth watching, unfortunately after a while the press caught on to which buttons they needed to press to get the reaction and story they wanted and towards the end they became almost painful. After that I loved how Pellegrini gave them all absolutely nothing, it was fun to watch the journos desperately flounder as they tried in vain to get any kind of sound bite out of him. Again though, after a while that amusement ended as it became more and more apparent that rather than it being a defensive tactic to keep the negativity to a minimum it was actually just what Pellegrini was like all the time. At the moment Pep's conferences are entertaining and insightful but in a few months or a years time who knows. For the time being I'm trying to stay with the enjoyment for as long as I can!
Pretty good summary of the last few years PC,s..I agree with every word.

They hold some back for the papers,mind you i've seen the back pages and it's all about the managers and not the team or the game

Thanks Karen... I wondered why they had a pic, then had an embargo halfway through ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.