Pogba 60m
Lukaku 60m
Out:
Sagna - Age
Kolarov - Not pep's style
Bony - Flop
Mangala - Flop
Demichelis - Age
Toure - Too big authority for Pep, will be a moment in season where he will try to go against manager, when he will find pep's tactic and possession too difficult. Without toure team can be easily manageable and controllable.

So, team goes here:
Hart, Caballero, Wright
Janmaat, Zaba, Kompany, Otamendi, Denayer, Laporte, Clichy, Willems
pogba, gundogan, fernandinho, fernando, delph
silva nasri debruyne sterling navas
aguero lukaku iheanacho

I see quadruple
hope so

It appears we are being increasingly linked with a core four midfielders....

Gundogan
Pogba
Weigl
Isco

Are they all realistic,would they all be regulars and,if so,how would we incorporate them and who would make way?

I could see Fernando and Yaya (who played very well last night) make room and I really hope not, but maybe also Silva??

Gundogan 25m
Willems + Janmat 30m
Laporte 25m
Pogba 60m
Lukaku 60m
Out:
Sagna - Age
Kolarov - Not pep's style
Bony - Flop
Mangala - Flop
Demichelis - Age
Toure - Too big authority for Pep, will be a moment in season where he will try to go against manager, when he will find pep's tactic and possession too difficult. Without toure team can be easily manageable and controllable.

So, team goes here:
Hart, Caballero, Wright
Janmaat, Zaba, Kompany, Otamendi, Denayer, Laporte, Clichy, Willems
pogba, gundogan, fernandinho, fernando, delph
silva nasri debruyne sterling navas
aguero lukaku iheanacho

I see quadruple
That would be a waste of good money. The new Bony. At least he'd work harder, but be no better than Dzeko. And that's not what you pay 60 million for.

It appears we are being increasingly linked with a core four midfielders....

Gundogan
Pogba
Weigl
Isco

Are they all realistic,would they all be regulars and,if so,how would we incorporate them and who would make way?
I doubt we'll get all four. I'm almost certain we wouldn't get Wiegl. So hopefully we get the other 3.

Gundogan and Pogba will form a part of the 2 CMs. Isco will oscillate BTW playing on the wings or as the #10 ahead of the other 2 or in place of 1 of them.

Gundogan plays at DM or CM. Pogba at CM or AM.

I think we'd easily fit all 3

Last edited:
Two weeks ago I would have said keep silva and get rid of yaya, but now I'm not so sure. I think silva is done and yaya still possesses the ability to change games almost entirely by himself.

That would be a waste of good money. The new Bony. At least he'd work harder, but be no better than Dzeko. And that's not what you pay 60 million for.
If we're gonna go for a current Prem striker,and spend another fortune.....which I would be very surprised at.....then it would have to be Kane.Cheaper,lower quality options would be Arnautovic or Ighalo.

Most goals before age 23:
Ronaldo – 194
Raul – 145
Lionel Messi – 127
Sergio Aguero – 124
*Romelu Lukaku (with two months remaining) – 119*

I doubt we'll get all four. I'm almost certain we wouldn't get Wiegl. So hopefully we get the other 3.
That's my thinking too..... but I just get the feeling Pep would go balls deep for that kid and,as far as im aware,we have nothing in our academy that currently comes close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.