Perceptions of our atmosphere by other fans...

scousemanc said:
IWasHere said:
Do you think everton have a better atmosphere than us? Just being curious

Absolutely and undoubtedly yes. Although as I've only been when they've been playing us, that may be the reason. They don't like us.

Yeah same, however everytime I see them on tv e.g when they played stoke at home the atmosphere was slacking. But, when they played Liverpool at anfield, there fans were class no doubt, and they were a lot better than Liverpools fans.

Bluemoon dan said:
big blueballs said:
meeesh said:
Sound's petty,and I know its trafford where the scum play,but it says town/city,scores us 4 and rags 3 ?

Am sorry but am sure visiting fans,go into Manchester city centre,whether playing us or them,I think these grids/charts are bullshit in all honesty
That is exactly what I thought....and all in the same order as yourself....

And Chelsea and Fulham have 4 and 5 for the Town / City and yet every other London club has 1!

Cuz Chelseas a better area.

Swansea have the best atmosphere imo, everyone else are just as bad as eachother.

Looking forward to the Crystal palace ultras next season should bring some atmosphere into the prem and be a catalyst for getting more interest into other ultra/atmosphere groups.

Newcastle and everton are 2 of the quietest grounds iv been too

-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm --

Newcastle and everton are 2 of the quietest grounds iv been too<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:09 pm --<br /><br />Newcastle and everton are 2 of the quietest grounds iv been too

BezzMCFC said:

-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm --

-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:09 pm --

apparently they're so quiet that if you even whisper something there will be an echo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.