Perfect Lyrics

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
So in work today a rag was giving it large about all the trophies they have won ang going on about their history and how we will never be as big as them(no mention about the derby tho)
Quick as a flash i turned round and said(i dont know why)

The past was yours
But the futures mine
And your out of time

He gave me a puzzled look and walked off
My City mate gave me a big smile and nodded
So there you go, Norwich fans dont know anything about Music OR football!

CTID

Our token rag (I work in Stockport) has been sulking for much of the day after being told (even by the neutrals) that they won't be able to live with City over the next few years (barring miracles) and that some of the rags were singing "Fergie, Fergie, fuck him off" about Berbaflop last Sunday. Then when he protested that United were the "best team in the world", he was openly laughed at by everyone in the room and was told by our token Arsenal fan that he was time warp mongering and the revolution was already here.

There are actually 2 new large posters in deansgate a massive united one saying " we made history you cant buy it " and on the reverse a big city one with " the past was yours the future is ours " or something along them lines, not far from where the origonal tevez poster was

kippaxwarrior said:
So in work today a rag was giving it large about all the trophies they have won ang going on about their history and how we will never be as big as them(no mention about the derby tho)
Quick as a flash i turned round and said(i dont know why)

The past was yours
But the futures mine
And your out of time

He gave me a puzzled look and walked off
My City mate gave me a big smile and nodded
So there you go, Norwich fans dont know anything about Music OR football!

CTID

Have wheeled out that quote a few times myself works a treat EVERY time.

You missed out the start of the lyric which is just as appropriate!

Kiss me where the sun don't shine the past was yours but the future's mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.