Perpetuating the Lie

Lordeffingham

Just typical, even after all the filth and lies on which the Scum have been built, for years being the most bent and corrupt influence within football, they still gain so much undeserved, biased and cheap skate publicity, from Organisations who assist in the perpetuation of the lie that is 'MUFC'.

It's sickening to see such obvious shit going on, and the only light at the end of the tunnel is knowing the truth is out there, and that the 'End' really is nigh with regard to their dictatorship of World and English football.

I type 'Premier league' in the Google search bar and see a menu showing all you would expect, with the addition of a seperate header 'Manchester United',
WTF, If this doesn't illustrate how and why they still maintain their grip over Draws, Officials, the Media and distorting the perception of any mortal checking out the Premier Leagues website, with such an obvious suggestion that they are held in an elevated position and in a class above all other Clubs and Teams within the Premiership.

I then watch the Champions League Draw and see that even though the bald paedophile, can't make it to assist with the draw, they indoctrinate all the viewers with a propaganda show in an effort, clearly to advertise freely a pretence that the scummy bastards have always been the 'be all and end all' of the English game. When will this sort of gutter, ring licking behaviour cease?

Is it really any wonder that these detestable scummy retards are so hard to put down, they hang on like a clinker on steroids, lead by the most disgusting bully and horror of a man, with morals lower than a pole cat and with the personality of leach, a complete abomination of a human being, just hope his epitaph reads 'why couldn't I have just kept my stupid fat, scotts trap shut, for once in my life', in reference to "City won't finish above United, not in my lifetime".

Come on City put the final nails in this twats coffin!

CTID.

21cxb3b.jpg

Lordeffingham said:
Just typical, even after all the filth and lies on which the Scum have been built, for years being the most bent and corrupt influence within football, they still gain so much undeserved, biased and cheap skate publicity, from Organisations who assist in the perpetuation of the lie that is 'MUFC'.

It's sickening to see such obvious shit going on, and the only light at the end of the tunnel is knowing the truth is out there, and that the 'End' really is nigh with regard to their dictatorship of World and English football.

I type 'Premier league' in the Google search bar and see a menu showing all you would expect, with the addition of a seperate header 'Manchester United',
WTF, If this doesn't illustrate how and why they still maintain their grip over Draws, Officials, the Media and distorting the perception of any mortal checking out the Premier Leagues website, with such an obvious suggestion that they are held in an elevated position and in a class above all other Clubs and Teams within the Premiership.

I then watch the Champions League Draw and see that even though the bald paedophile, can't make it to assist with the draw, they indoctrinate all the viewers with a propaganda show in an effort, clearly to advertise freely a pretence that the scummy bastards have always been the 'be all and end all' of the English game. When will this sort of gutter, ring licking behaviour cease?

Is it really any wonder that these detestable scummy retards are so hard to put down, they hang on like a clinker on steroids, lead by the most disgusting bully and horror of a man, with morals lower than a pole cat and with the personality of leach, a complete abomination of a human being, just hope his epitaph reads 'why couldn't I have just kept my stupid fat, scotts trap shut, for once in my life', in reference to "City won't finish above United, not in my lifetime".

CTID.

Its because United are the biggest team in England and one of the biggest in Europe. People over here may not get it but when the billiuons of other people across the globe are looking at stuff related to the premier league they will usually be looking for stuff related to United. Its crap but its how 'business' works and I hate calling football that but thats what its become, you promote your most valuable assetts.

Lordeffingham said:

CTID.

If it wasn't United it would have been someone else, was always going to happen no matter what. Was inevitable Football was going "the global branding way" and United took it.

Question, would you feel the same disdain towards your point if it was another English club that did it? Say Arsenal?

I'm afraid this is why a utd demise will never happen.If it looked like they were in danger of folding or even dropping down the league at a rapid rate,the powers that be will bend laws to put a stop to it.It's only since everybody realised the possible consequences of what the glazers have done do we get ideas of FFP.If Sheikh Mansoor would have bought the rags,nothing would have been said by the men at the top.Chelsea have money,now we do and if Arsenal decided to splash the cash and spuds started spending megabucks there would be a real possibility of both utd and liverpool being frozen out of the top4.For the men in grey suits,it's not acceptable.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I'm afraid this is why a utd demise will never happen.If it looked like they were in danger of folding or even dropping down the league at a rapid rate,the powers that be will bend laws to put a stop to it.It's only since everybody realised the possible consequences of what the glazers have done do we get ideas of FFP.If Sheikh Mansoor would have bought the rags,nothing would have been said by the men at the top.Chelsea have money,now we do and if Arsenal decided to splash the cash and spuds started spending megabucks there would be a real possibility of both utd and liverpool being frozen out of the top4.For the men in grey suits,it's not acceptable.

Believe it or not, there is not a conspiracy against City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.