Perpetuating the Lie

It's the most hit upon site, that's why the Google algorithm puts it there along with the other most popular sub-sites of The Premier league .com meta-site. No conspiracy.

In a few short years it'll be us.

inbetween said:
SWP's back said:
I just tried it and it did not happen for me.

:(

ragsf.jpg

Also say Chelsea and Arsenal

wodda said:
Its because United are the biggest team in England and one of the biggest in Europe. People over here may not get it but when the billiuons of other people across the globe are looking at stuff related to the premier league they will usually be looking for stuff related to United. Its crap but its how 'business' works and I hate calling football that but thats what its become, you promote your most valuable assetts.

Maybe around the globe... but not in my big part of it (Canada)... i'm pleased to report that it didn't happen for me here.

and btw, when i type Manchester Evening News or Guardian into google here, City's tab is above United's

Don't worry lads and ladies, the wheels are definately coming off, they're having to advertise to try and sell tickets and corporate hospitality especially, their popularity is declining.

On another note, the UEFA fair play thing does really piss me off, how come they're allowd to spend their way to the top but as soon as it goes tits up for them, noone else is allowed to do the same, talk about pulling the ladder up behind you!

Obviously we will still win everything :D

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.