Personnel abuse?

uwerosler28 said:
everybody seems to hate everyone at the moment, first city fans hated united fans, then it was anybody new who's opinion was derided and ridculed on the forum and called rag's, then it was anyone who sat in a different part of the ground to each other and now it seems to be anyone who doesnt want to stand and shout for 90 minutes gets acused of being a boring north stander with his flask and blanket when they have probably been supporting city for longer than the shouters in the south stand have been born people need to realise that others can support the club in a different way to them but still be as valid a fan as everyone else

Well said mate. Well said.

blueinsa said:
What is with all the personnel abuse directed at fellow blue's by so called, and i mean the term so called, city fans? Yes things are not the best at the moment but ffs when have they ever been??? Are we seeing the first of the "hangers on" or the "glory hunters"? This is a forum to express your views on but ffs please dont rsort to the usual "rag twat" response if what you read you dont agree with! Come on guys we are better than this!

fucking silly twat

;-)

People getting aggressive and defending their corner during a football debate is nothing new. I have 4/5 friends in the real world where you can't mention the word football without all hell breaking lose. It all boils down to one thing on here though...the performance of the club. If we get a good manager and the team pulls together and improves then the arguements will become less and less frequent.

blueinsa said:
What is with all the personnel abuse directed at fellow blue's by so called, and i mean the term so called, city fans? Yes things are not the best at the moment but ffs when have they ever been??? Are we seeing the first of the "hangers on" or the "glory hunters"? This is a forum to express your views on but ffs please dont rsort to the usual "rag twat" response if what you read you dont agree with! Come on guys we are better than this!
????????

blueinsa said:

'PERSONAL' you muppet...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.