Pete Doherty

Just listened for the first time, nothing jumped out at me on first listen but I'll go back to it. Hopefully they'll be some songs to the standard of Shotter's Nation like Unbilotitled and Baddie's Boogie.

bluemoon05 said:
Just listened for the first time, nothing jumped out at me on first listen but I'll go back to it. Hopefully they'll be some songs to the standard of Shotter's Nation like Unbilotitled and Baddie's Boogie.

Good shout with Unbilotitled!

It isnt an immediate album but it grows and grows until it sticks in your head. I fucking love the single though, Last Of The English Roses, sounds like Gorillaz gone wrong!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Corky said:
One of the Smiths was a full blown smack head and was replaced becuase of this, before letting him back.

Lol I forgot all about Andy Rourke and his little habit! You're dead right, so you can add The Smiths to my all 'great bands (well, nearly all) took drugs, like it or not' list!
"Nurse, Mr Quinn is out of his bed and hallucinating again!"

jimharri said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Corky said:
One of the Smiths was a full blown smack head and was replaced becuase of this, before letting him back.

Lol I forgot all about Andy Rourke and his little habit! You're dead right, so you can add The Smiths to my all 'great bands (well, nearly all) took drugs, like it or not' list!

Lol come on Jim even your beloved Freddie used to love a bit of a nose up, I've heard stories of his debauched parties, dwarves with trays of cocaine on their heads and all that!

TheMightyQuinn said:
jimharri said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Corky said:

Lol come on Jim even your beloved Freddie used to love a bit of a nose up, I've heard stories of his debauched parties, dwarves with trays of cocaine on their heads and all that!
No denial here on that score Quinny. That dwarves story is apparently 100% genuine! He was a right degenerate (allegedly, your honour!). I was on about the words "The Smiths" and "great bands" in the same sentence!!
*cue tin hat and flak jacket*

jimharri said:
No denial here on that score Quinny. That dwarves story is apparently 100% genuine! He was a right degenerate (allegedly, your honour!). I was on about the words "The Smiths" and "great bands" in the same sentence!!

One day you will follow The Smiths, one day...

TheMightyQuinn said:
jimharri said:

The same day I start following the vermin.........

jimharri said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
jimharri said:

The same day I start following the vermin.........

There's a line, don't cross it ;)

its not the drugs per se its the fake persona. he behaves like some sort of working class kid who has overcome all the odds to struggle up out of the estates when the truth is he's from a very privileged background but has chosen a life of drugs and squalor because he thinks it makes him look more edgy and authentic. same mockney shit as people like lilly allen (who actually said in an american interview she came from the british version of american projects. the fuckign lier) and that kate nash who sounds like a good old east end girl when in reality she comes from harrow.

also i saw babyshambles at glastonbury a few years ago and he was awful and was behaving like a total wanker.

DirtyEddie said:
its not the drugs per se its the fake persona. he behaves like some sort of working class kid who has overcome all the odds to struggle up out of the estates when the truth is he's from a very privileged background but has chosen a life of drugs and squalor because he thinks it makes him look more edgy and authentic. same mockney shit as people like lilly allen (who actually said in an american interview she came from the british version of american projects. the fuckign lier) and that kate nash who sounds like a good old east end girl when in reality she comes from harrow.

also i saw babyshambles at glastonbury a few years ago and he was awful and was behaving like a total wanker.

I still choose to disagree :P

But I wont argue cos I dont want to sound like I'm up his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.