Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

Don't know if this was your Mary D's Badger...who I sat behind a few seasons ago...

View attachment 52282

View attachment 52283
Pics a bit oldish now but I'm sure that's badger that now sits in the corner of Southstand, level 2. Scalf weighs a ton. Also got a big City tat on his neck. Does look a bit young for him in that pic though, even though it's from behind.

Big thank you to Manchester City who have invited Pete and us to watch the Crystal Palace match in the tunnel club as their guests following Pete’s birthday day treats. He’s never been before and the first question he asked was “Can I wear my colours” !!
Brilliant news and what a treat he is in for.

Big thank you to Manchester City who have invited Pete and us to watch the Crystal Palace match in the tunnel club as their guests following Pete’s birthday day treats. He’s never been before and the first question he asked was “Can I wear my colours” !!
Wow that’s amazing, that’s the least you deserve for being a top bloke sorting all this out, I’m hoping for some good videos of your day posted on ere Monday morning :)

good question. Will they let him?

That is great news! Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.