Pete the badge.

paulchapo

Yesterday i was off to a party after the match and so i went to Piccadilly train station.While there i had a chat with Peter,the older guy who wears all the City gear,everything blue and white and loads of badges.

I told him i remembered him from my time when i lived in Kent and i used to travel in a block booking with him and the rest of the London supporters club.He said he is a pensioner now and lives in Milton Keynes,although he is considering moving to Majorca.He too said that the price of football and travel is limiting his games,although he gets a discount due to his age.

A great guy and a true City legend!

Top Bloke
ae7e6d.gif

2wf4ivs.jpg

You see Kids having their picture taken with him. I think he's our Mr Portsmouth.

Was a thread on him ages back. Someone said he's a virgin. There are some things youd never like to see written about yourself on the internet, I'm pretty sure that's one of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.