Peter Beagrie - Sacked from sky

My point proven.. sexism and double standards.

A witch hunt against men in TV roles because of the pay outcry. Women are now almost treated like endangered species.. can't say anything against them negatively or sack them.

Can anyone explain to me what exactly Loose Women on ITV the past years proves? if you had a bunch of blokes on the sofa slagging off women on TV everyday it wouldn't see the light of day !
Revamped format due for Soccer Saturday

A witch hunt against men in TV roles because of the pay outcry. Women are now almost treated like endangered species.. can't say anything against them negatively or sack them.

Can anyone explain to me what exactly Loose Women on ITV the past years proves? if you had a bunch of blokes on the sofa slagging off women on TV everyday it wouldn't see the light of day !
Nah its because he played for us, agenda.

From the Mirror:

"The former footballer, who played for Manchester City and Everton, was arrested following the 15-minute attack on April 13."

And the Headlie (deliberate typo) from the Sun online:

'I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR F***ING THROAT OUT'
Peter Beagrie sacked by Sky Sports after former Everton and Man City player admitted battering wife in a drunken rage

A witch hunt against men in tv because a bloke beating up his girlfriend is given the sack. And a few blokes are given half a week of grief in the media because they are paid more than their female equivalents?

That's a pretty big leap to arrive at that conclusion. To be honest, your post reads as if you are firmly on board the 'everyone is against blokes like me' vibe and you are looking for anything to back that up. I mean, getting wound up about the hr department decisions at sky is hardly healthy.

Agree with loose women point.

Female version of Nuts magazine and we'd know the outcry if they had their own TV show on at lunchtime mon-fri.

Yet they continue to employ a crack head gambling addict like Merston, Talkshite employ convicted drunk driver Wilkins and BT employ that religious nutter Hoddle.

Dya think if I became a fully paid-up crackhead, drove down the wrong side of the road stoned out of my head and wore half a dozen sets of rosary beads, I'd get a job at Auntie's?

Loose women don't slag off men and they have a lot of male guests and sometimes men on the panel
Just saying

This guy beat up a women more than once,are you saying that is ok and a criminal conviction for it should see him keep his job?

Yet they continue to employ a crack head gambling addict like Merston, Talkshite employ convicted drunk driver Wilkins and BT employ that religious nutter Hoddle.
There's a difference with self destructive behaviour, religious views, and being a thug who has beaten up his girlfriend on 4 or 5 occasions in the past, who has been charged and found guilty. he was stood over his girlfriend shouting " I'm going to rip your f****** throat out' and 'f*** off you c***' " you aren't seriously comparing the behaviour of Merson, Hoddle etc with that of Beagrie are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.