Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I suspect Martin Tyler does favour Liverpool and united due to the relationships he would have built with many people at both clubs over the years. Only human nature to want your friends to do well.

This is why I suspect he was so excited when Kompany scored yesterday, the man is so well regarded as both a player and a man that I would guess Tyler is probably very fond of him away from the pitch.

Same reason I don’t hate Neville, he just isn’t a bad bloke and can hide his bias well. By all means I don’t like the tit but in contrast to the horrible prick Carragher who is just a vile human being as well as a horrendously bias pundit

I suspect Martin Tyler does favour Liverpool and united due to the relationships he would have built with many people at both clubs over the years. Only human nature to want your friends to do well.

This is why I suspect he was so excited when Kompany scored yesterday, the man is so well regarded as both a player and a man that I would guess Tyler is probably very fond of him away from the pitch.

Same reason I don’t hate Neville, he just isn’t a bad bloke and can hide his bias well. By all means I don’t like the tit but in contrast to the horrible prick Carragher who is just a vile human being as well as a horrendously bias pundit
Ratboy would change his tune if we were in a title race with his mob,at the moment he can praise us as it doesn't matter

Ratboy would change his tune if we were in a title race with his mob,at the moment he can praise us as it doesn't matter
Whilst I agree with you I don’t think he would be quite as fanatical as Carragher has been, he also certainly wouldn’t spit at a young girl. Neville is a knob but Carragher is scum.

Yup, he was shit stirring during the game he even claimed the famous “come on City” chant was a nervous chant as opposed to a supportive one.
They follow a known pattern:
Pre match: big up the opponents/highlight where we can be got at, mention Liverpool
During the first half: constant veiled digs because we haven’t scored 5 goals, mention Liverpool
HT: focus on the opposition doing their job, replay 1 or 2 half chances the opposition have, mention Liverpool
Second half: more of the same until we score and look like winning, mention Liverpool
FT: eulogise about us, mention Liverpool

Sure he would, but Neville doesn't pretend to be neutral, he's a red through and through and we shouldn't expect different. What he does though is try to be objective. That's not remotely the same as Carragher who is a fan with a microphone. Neville would be fine, were it not for the total absence of any pro-blue person on Sky. That he's the nearest we get to neutral is what's damning, not him as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.