Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Sounded very disappointed for both of our goals and then “ronaldooooooo” when their accused striker had their only attempt from the edge of the box.

Said it before and will say it again, it's time for some new faces in the commentary box.

Switch Rob Hawthorne and Martin Tyler. Hawthorne's a much better commentator who understands the urgency of every situation. He really lifted the atmosphere on the TV for the West Ham-Liverpool game last night. He deserves the derby.

Stop putting Neville on United games. Stop putting Carragher on Liverpool ones. Switch it up, change the flavours, do something different.

There aren’t many good points about getting old but, I used to watch with sound on mute, now I can remove my hearing aids when I’m watching a game and all I hear is noise, gives a bit of atmosphere without having to hear the garbage being spoken. I do know when Carragher/Mcpointyman are speaking though, the whine is like the washing machine on spin.

Said it before and will say it again, it's time for some new faces in the commentary box.

Switch Rob Hawthorne and Martin Tyler. Hawthorne's a much better commentator who understands the urgency of every situation. He really lifted the atmosphere on the TV for the West Ham-Liverpool game last night. He deserves the derby.

Stop putting Neville on United games. Stop putting Carragher on Liverpool ones. Switch it up, change the flavours, do something different.

Not a lot to ask is it,but won't happen for a while unfortunately,it stinks

Martin Tyler is a national treasure and like all such objects should be put in a display case somewhere like the National Football Museum where he can be seen (and not heard) by all who want to.

He will never Retire he will die while commentating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.