Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Needs binning off. Every fan of every team complains about him now. He goes for a "minimal" style these days that just makes games seem really boring. Dunno if it's because his voice isn't up to all the shouting anymore, but you listen back to his commentary in the days of the Sky Four and it's worlds apart. Sounds like he couldn't give a fuck these days.

He's depressed we're winning that's why. You can hear the air of depression with him and Neville when we score it's very unprofessional.

It's not just Tyler yesterday. The whole match coverage, the incidents they chose to cover and replay and those they didn't. The Liverpool match was much more on a knife edge score wise and Liverpool were misplacing passes - no comments about being under pressure, even in the 90th minute. When we were 2:0 up with 15 mins to play our game was still in the balance and we were 'rattled' (Leeds managed 2 shots on target in 90 minutes)

Needs binning off. Every fan of every team complains about him now. He goes for a "minimal" style these days that just makes games seem really boring. Dunno if it's because his voice isn't up to all the shouting anymore, but you listen back to his commentary in the days of the Sky Four and it's worlds apart. Sounds like he couldn't give a fuck these days.
minimal you say… could be he’s been getting “pointers” from over at bt

That's one good thing about Amazon's coverage you can have the game with no commentary.

When I watch games i'm not interested in their opinions, when HT is on I go make a brew or do something else. 15 minutes of Jamie Redknapp is enough for me to smash my TV. Here is a bloke paid thousands of pounds a week to do his job, who comes over as he's doing us a favour being there.

That's one good thing about Amazon's coverage you can have the game with no commentary.

When I watch games i'm not interested in their opinions, when HT is on I go make a brew or do something else. 15 minutes of Jamie Redknapp is enough for me to smash my TV. Here is a bloke paid thousands of pounds a week to do his job, who comes over as he's doing us a favour being there.
Yes, it's a good feature of the Amazon coverage. I don't like watching with no sound at all but crowd with no commentary seems perfect. When I'm at the Etihad, I don't need two people to tell me what's going on or what they think about it, so why should I have it as a mandatory feature on my 2022 football coverage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.