Peter Kay on Ross

Banned Tosspot said:
denislawsbackheel said:
sorry but he was crap. Old recycled jokes that show without Spikey he really is crap.
This Spikey stuff is getting boring. He was funny last night, where's Spikey, how are his sales doing?

he's currently in the middle of a 100 venue tour.

Anyone who found 2 gags, some swearing and knowing some old tv themes funny need to get out more.

"Eh.. Outside toilets... remember them?!! *audience laughs*...
"Garlic Bread" *audience laughs*...
"T-Internet" *audience laughs*...

Sorry, should have warned about spoilers...

SouthStand211 said:
"Eh.. Outside toilets... remember them?!! *audience laughs*...
"Garlic Bread" *audience laughs*...
"T-Internet" *audience laughs*...

Sorry, should have warned about spoilers...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQlbAkjeyY[/youtube]

I thought Kay was quite funny Friday night. I don't buy all this Spikey crap that people blab on about. I've seen him live and he was crap and that wasn't just my opinion, he used to work with some of the people I now work with and they say he was/is a complete bell end and an attention seeker.

Each to their own but Spikey doesn't do anything for me.

Look at Blackadder as an example with sitcoms. The first series wasn't that great and they got Ben Elton in (who I fucking hate) to work with Richard Curtis with the writing and then came 3 amazing series. Some people just work well together but to say Kay is crap without Spikey is bullshit.

Thinking of buying tickets I still find him funny.

Although hes got nothing on Frankie Boyle, Lee Evens and Michael McIntyre for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.