peter kay

I thought he was funny about 8 or 9 years ago when he did stuff like the Comedy Store. But now, no thanks. How many times does he expect to get a laugh just from giving a cheeky sideways glance to the camera and going off script.

Pissed me off when he came out with his "massive" charity jesture - "I'm going to give a pound to charity for every item of merchandise I sell during my tour". Bloody generous that Peter. You sell £10million worth of tickets just for the MEN dates why don't you give a quid for each one of them.

Freestyler said:
not as funny as i thought he was, when i saw lee evans for the first time i realised how unfunny peter kay is.

So, not as good as Lee (Career based on ripping off Nornam Wisdom) Evans....Jeez, I didn't realise Kay was that bad.

Maybe because I'm a Northerner that i find him funny as i can coerce with what he's saying, I've not seen any of his new stuff but he can claim to fame that he literally made me piss my jeans during a rather boozy night about 4 years ago in Blackpool

Thought his first series, That Peter Kay thing was good. Enjoyed Phoenix Nights. But he's seemed to have run out of ideas and just seems to be cashing in while he can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.