Peter Wyngarde RIP

Watched a film with him in last Week, the Innocents.
I remember him being in another horror movie that begins with someone hanging in a school.

He was also one of the number twos in the Prisoner.

RIP

Last edited:
True about the fags this, I'm glad I stopped, but the 'Smoking Kills' ads are not entirely true, Peter lived to 90 puffing away
merrily, the French lady at 121? a few years back drank wine regularly and dragged on a Gauloise regularly, so if it kills,
why didn't it kill them?
Unless it was the fags that killed him at 90, in which case, I think everyone would go for that if offered a choice.
Talked to my Doc about this and he said, its all about the gene's, if your lucky you get the kind of gene's that you live to be very old no matter what vice's you have
Unlucky people get lung cancer when they are 55

Is that why there’s two threads for his passing, or did they resuscitate him?

No the other thread is about Peter Wyngarde, really weird that two people who nearly have the same name die at the same time, freaky or what.

Wyngarde appeared in Crown Court (filmed at Granada of course) in 1984, I have some of them on DVD I'll check to see if I have that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.