Petition - City vs Hamburg

kbb

You may have seen some banter between me and a lad called Elliott (username eshiers1) - well he is a jinx

He has only seen us win twice this season - Sunderland home and Streymur home - he went to his first home game other than Sunderland out of last 7 yesterday - and we lost.

For the good of City he has promised to stay away on Thursday if I get 200 names on a petition - I hate doing this Elliott but Thursday is far too important for us to risk having you there!!!

Bill - poss sticky needed here - I will reimburse him for his ticket - and we possibly all would (nice earner there E!!!)

So how about it - 200 names - he stays away - we win - simples!!

kbb said:
You may have seen some banter between me and a lad called Elliott (username eshiers1) - well he is a jinx

He has only seen us win twice this season - Sunderland home and Streymur home - he went to his first home game other than Sunderland out of last 7 yesterday - and we lost.

For the good of City he has promised to stay away on Thursday if I get 200 names on a petition - I hate doing this Elliott but Thursday is far too important for us to risk having you there!!!

Bill - poss sticky needed here - I will reimburse him for his ticket - and we possibly all would (nice earner there E!!!)

please stay away.we had a lad on our coach to arsenal.his last 2 away games where boro n villa.total 12 against.he told us at the services.we wanted to leave him there!

kbb said:

I wish it was this easy.

Stay away anyway though mate.

I haven't seen us win away in the premiership, should stop going really. Already got my everton ticket though.

Would normally back you on this one kbb but if he stays away and we win will you then be petitioning for me to stay clear from away games after travelling to 20 this season without seeing us win!?!?!?

TBH i don't believe in all this stuff. Me and my mate's have had some ridiculous pre-match habit's to try and guarantee a win, feedthegoat has been having a lucky pastie for age's now and he had one on Sunday! will he have one on Thursday? probably!!!
Elliott my friend only YOU can choose.................................

please stay at home

I have been to 3 home derbies and have never seen us lose. First was the 5-1 and last was the 4-1 the first one at Eastlands. The other was a non descript 0-0 in the early 90's. One Adrian Heath missed a fucking sitter with about 2 minutes left!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.