Petition - City vs Hamburg

BLUEMATT69 said:
Would normally back you on this one kbb but if he stays away and we win will you then be petitioning for me to stay clear from away games after travelling to 20 this season without seeing us win!?!?!?

woop a supporter!

i propose i only see us lose/draw because we all support a generally average side!

the games i have seen recently...

bolton home 4-2
spuds home c/c 0-2
blackburn home 2-2
liverpool home 0-0
derby away 1-1
bolton away 0-0
chelsea home 0-2
sunderland away 2-1
boro away 1-8
streymor home 2-0
midgets home 0-1
newcastle away 2-2
boro away 0-2
psg home 0-0
blackburn away 2-2
forrest home 0-3
sunderland home 1-0
fulham home 1-3

and i have tickets for hamburg, wba, everton and utd

honestly kbb (and everyone else) esp the home games, which would you have epected us to win...apart from fulham, midgets and forrest the others were all drawable
and away from home we have been awful...surely i could suggest you are an away jinx...esp in the league???

i will be there!

eshiers1 said:
BLUEMATT69 said:
Would normally back you on this one kbb but if he stays away and we win will you then be petitioning for me to stay clear from away games after travelling to 20 this season without seeing us win!?!?!?

woop a supporter!

i propose i only see us lose/draw because we all support a generally average side!

bolton home 4-2
spuds home c/c 0-2
blackburn home 2-2
liverpool home 0-0
derby away 1-1
bolton away 0-0
chelsea home 0-2
sunderland away 2-1
boro away 1-8
streymor home 2-0
midgets home 0-1
newcastle away 2-2
boro away 0-2
psg home 0-0
blackburn away 2-2
forrest home 0-3
sunderland home 1-0
fulham home 1-3

honestly kbb (and everyone else) esp the home games, which would you have epected us to win...apart from fulham, midgets and forrest the others were all drawable
and away from home we have been awful...surely i could suggest you are an away jinx...esp in the league???

i will be there!

Advertising your "record" at least explains to everyone why I say you are a jinx!!

Oh well at least I will know who to blame - on the other hand - come on City - do it for my Mum - rip!!

kbb said:
eshiers1 said:
BLUEMATT69 said:

woop a supporter!

bolton home 4-2
spuds home c/c 0-2
blackburn home 2-2
liverpool home 0-0
derby away 1-1
bolton away 0-0
chelsea home 0-2
sunderland away 2-1
boro away 1-8
streymor home 2-0
midgets home 0-1
newcastle away 2-2
boro away 0-2
psg home 0-0
blackburn away 2-2
forrest home 0-3
sunderland home 1-0
fulham home 1-3

i will be there!

Advertising your "record" at least explains to everyone why I say you are a jinx!!

Oh well at least I will know who to blame - on the other hand - come on City - do it for my Mum - rip!!

its not the worst record!
i bet someone on here has worse...

and yes...i hope they do it for your mum...my gran and for anyone else for that matter

come on city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.