PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Signed.

Am I right in thinking G Neville didnt get a ban for taunting the scousers? And will Ade get the backing of the PFA as Neville did?
Also seen as Ade was book for his celebration doesnt that mean that the FA cant get involved?

Surely it can only be a 3 match ban, for the kicking out only.
And RVP should be charged too..
Went flying in with a horrible challenge & whinges like a spoilt little b#st#rd when he comes out worse.

Signed. Re point made above about support from PFA . I was pleasantly surprised to see that tit, Gordon Taylor from the PFA supporting Ade, so shocked i had another drink!

We should rise above this.

The ref dealt with EA's goal celebration correctly on saturday, it warranted and a booking and he got a booking. If they (the FA) take any further action then the club should definately appeal.

Regarding the stamping incicdent. It was deliberate and intentional and the club has been done no favours by MH coming out and defending it. It would have been much more professional if he had said something along the lines of.... "it was a heat of the momentt reaction and there was no more intent in AE's reaction than there was in RVP's initial tackle.... they are big boys and are playing a grown up's game" That way the FA would have to take into account the RVP tackle that led to EA stamping.... which IMO he did. Instead of that we have been put on the back foot having to defend a reaction without the procation being considered.

WELL DONE CITY... juust like Almunia (sic) an O.G!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.