'Petition' for a Bert Trautmann stand.

Have always said the two stands should be named in honour of Bert and Frank Swift. Has to happen now. Personally, i'd rather the North Stand be named after Bert and the South Stand Frank for two reasons - i associate Bert more with the North Stand of Maine Road, and naming the South Stand after Frank, given it's where the most vocal fans sit, might dissuade elements of supporters from singing Munich songs.

Any guy who carries on playing with a broken neck is a legend in my eyes, get it done

pardoe said:
Have always said the two stands should be named in honour of Bert and Frank Swift. Has to happen now. Personally, i'd rather the North Stand be named after Bert and the South Stand Frank for two reasons - i associate Bert more with the North Stand of Maine Road, and naming the South Stand after Frank, given it's where the most vocal fans sit, might dissuade elements of supporters from singing Munich songs.

id personally prefer to sit in the trautmann stand than the "shamed into not singing munich songs" stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.