Petition: Rename the North Stand to honour club legend Aguero!

Sign the Petition:

Rename the North Stand to honour club legend Sergio Aguero

With his retirement from professional football, Aguero will always be remembered as a Manchester City Legend.

He has the records for the most premier league hattricks, goals by a foreign player, most goals scored in a premier league game and Manchester city's record goalscorer.

Let us not forget a certain goal vs QPR in the 93rd minute and 20th second to win Manchester City our first premier league title.

He should be remembered as being arguably our greatest player, and for all he has done he deserves a stand named after him.

The most iconic goal in premier league history was scored in front of the North Stand, therefore the north stand should be the one named in his honour.
Goes without saying - I'm sure it'll happen. I was in the North Stand, second tier, slightly to the left of the goal - out of body experience.

I'd prefer it named after the Shiek, or Pep, in preference to any player, as much as Sergio is a legend.

You have no idea how happy this makes me
831ce0ea8e4b11ede834d916be610828.jpg

I don't think naming the stand is the right thing to do. There are too many other candidates, let's just be happy with the statue and the 93:20 immortalising the moment.

Now that 5000 signatures have been reached, Change.org has decided by themselves 7500 signatures are needed to get more of a reaction from the decision maker.(City) What a croc if sh*te! 5000 signstures reached. Job done.

At 7,500 signatures, this petition is more likely to get a reaction from the decision maker

He’s our greatest ever player and we will never have another one like him IMHO.

I really hope we name the stand after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.