Petition to allow Ian Cheeseman to film inside stadiums

Done. Cheesy is sometimes a bit old school for me but a bona fide voice in the fabric and culture of the club. I actually think this is important beyond this issue but to push back against the overall “optimisation” of the “product” by the management of the club and the league. Who is he harming ffs!

Signed, I really like Ian’s blogs, get to see some insight from ex players and pundits, and most of all the fans reactions before and after the game. I’m having chemo at the moment so can’t get to many games due to clashes with treatment.

The premier league are taking the piss here, he’s doing nothing wrong and doesn’t film match action. The more people talking about City the better, really like Prime mutton too as he includes a foodie insight to his match day experiences.
These guys are just big blues who love the club and want to share their experiences, nothing wrong with that at all.

I don't really watch his blogs, but it does seem a little unfair/inconsistent if he is being singled out. Other, more high-profile YouTubers seem free to post videos from inside the stadium at games so not sure what is different here. Couldn't work out if this is a club or PL decision though? Regardless, I can't see an online petition making them change their minds sadly.

I don't really watch his blogs, but it does seem a little unfair/inconsistent if he is being singled out. Other, more high-profile YouTubers seem free to post videos from inside the stadium at games so not sure what is different here. Couldn't work out if this is a club or PL decision though? Regardless, I can't see an online petition making them change their minds sadly.
They’ve probably all been told but the younger ones will probably just ignore it

I wonder if the club are just sick of Ian and using the pl as an excuse... There has to be a reason that we're not being told cuz as others have said younger and higher profile volggers will be allowed to continue.

Either way, however dated, out of touch or cringey people deem cheesy to be, I very much view him as part of the furniture at city and will continue to support him!

Don’t watch him, not my scene at all but how on earth are they saying you can’t interview fans.

Fair enough action on the pitch, even in view of the pitch, but a private conversation on the concourse it’s not under the PL’s IP at all, bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.