Petition to attack towards The South Stand 2nd half.

I'm in SS1 and I agree. We're all loyal fans and if anything the only fans that have seemed to have improved this season is the family stand in my opinion. The rest of the crowd just seems flat compared to last season.
Perhaps due to the younger fans in there a year older each season and more enthusiastic

if honest not arsed which way we attack first seen plenty of goals going in both ends over the years.

However as a superstitous "legacy bert" I don't like unecessary change which changes our karma and good fortune, we have been attacking the SS first half all through our successful period so let us not jinx it ;-)

Perhaps due to the younger fans in there a year older each season and more enthusiastic
In 238, the "young" lads in the 20 or so seats around us, have been in the same seats for the last 10 years.

Most are late teens, and early 20s now, and, with a few sherbets inside them, certainly do their best to get chants going, compared to those years ago.

The language is dreadful in the family stand now (yes, I'm being sarcastic), as you'd have the odd person affronted of swearing in front of the kids but nobody gives a $hit these days as you'll do well to actually find a kid in our area!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.