Petition to bring new right back here right now

getmecoat3kq6ug6dp.gif

You jest - but he (Micah) has been awful this season. Probably the worst performing right back (except Sunderland @ COMS) in the division all year. Can sling his hook for me (for all his vaunted 'potential'). If he proves me wrong next season I'll cheerfully eat my hat.

He's not looked good this season but he's still only 20 so he should be judged accordingly. Though I would say that having someone more experienced there would definitely add stability to us at the moment.
This might be another contributing factor to the wavy form this season - I sometimes forget just how young the team is, youngest average age in the league this season if I'm not mistaken. Good thing though, many of the players are still learning and will become even better, but perhaps we do need a bit more experience on a couple of positions.

PaleBlue said:
You jest - but he (Micah) has been awful this season. Probably the worst performing right back (except Sunderland @ COMS) in the division all year. Can sling his hook for me (for all his vaunted 'potential'). If he proves me wrong next season I'll cheerfully eat my hat.

Yum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.