Petition to remove Richard Scudamore (PL Chief Executive)

Have just signed that petition.And spoke my mind to that w****r.(Sorry ladies for the bad language) And told him that his European and World Football co-chairman should resign as well and do themsevles in.So if thats radical folks,but I cant stand Platini or Blatter.

Thanks for all your support and please forward on the petition to any friends or family who you feel will agree with the sentiments expressed in the petition statement.

You all want to get rid of one of the few heads of a football association that wants to leave the financies of clubs up to them and is against any form of financial control or regulation...ok. Lets make life more difficult for ourselves.

To be honest I am not against the idea of a play off, how would you vote if we didn't have this money? Bit arrogant to now say it is wrong, it is good for everyone except the current top four. Besides with the money / squad we have, we should aim for 1st not fourth.

Finally, as said mentioned I would much rather sign a blatter or platini out petition as they seem to have lost touch with what the common man wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.