Petrov turns down one year deal

Cracking player but almost as much of a smacked arse as Bellamy. I can't imagine he expected more than a one year deal given that his game is so centred on raw pace and he'll be 32 in January.

Quality player when fit, and probably the best of Sven's bunch (Corluka was pretty good also), but hard to justify more than a one year deal based on his age and injuries. Sad to see him go, but we can live without him - wish him all the best (unless he goes to Spurs...).

Modern footballers eh?

I could understand him asking for a longer contract if he played much this season ........ but he hasn't!

He's 31 years old now , so should take the one year on offer , get himself fully fit , and do his utmost to impress next season ..... and then he might have a better arguement for gettin' a contract extension to see his playing days out here.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Quality player when fit, and probably the best of Sven's bunch (Corluka was pretty good also), but hard to justify more than a one year deal based on his age and injuries. Sad to see him go, but we can live without him - wish him all the best (unless he goes to Spurs...).

Straight swap plus a few £M and let him go to Spuds and we`ll take Bale !!
Bloody hell that lad has come on within the last few months.
Petrov,nothing more than a whingy arse twat,who thinks hes better than what he actually is.
Bring back Tony Coleman,Neil Young and Peter Begrie,all better than Petrov !!

Yeah, it must be the spacing and/or case. I didn't realize there was another CB when I chose my username. I'd be happy to change names if you know how to do that without losing my post total (just made 100!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.