Petrov turns down one year deal

TheMightyQuinn said:
Some proper fickle bastards on here.

Petrov has done good for us and for that he has my thanks and best wishes.

Fuck me, I don't go on other clubs forums but if all fans are as fickle, bitter and outright nasty as ours then it's no wonder we pay double wages, I'd demand fucking 10x the going rate to play in front of some of you *****.

Seconded mate

TheMightyQuinn said:
Some proper fickle bastards on here.

Petrov has done good for us and for that he has my thanks and best wishes.

Fuck me, I don't go on other clubs forums but if all fans are as fickle, bitter and outright nasty as ours then it's no wonder we pay double wages, I'd demand fucking 10x the going rate to play in front of some of you *****.

That's nothing. You should see what they say about the managers, sometimes even before the season has finished. Then their defence is that either (1) it's just their honest opinion or (2) they're in the know. ***** indeed.

I agree with TMQ, albeit in a less sweary way!

Petrov's contribution to City is overwhelmingly positive, as one of our few creative players under Sven and whenever he got a chance this season. Good luck to him.

Good player at the time but it's time for us all to move on. To be honest I had completely forgotten he was still with us.

as an attacking left winger better than Bellamy

as a wide left midfielder worse than Bellamy

Not got a problem with Petrov. He was very good for us before his injury and before the big money came in. Clearly going to struggle to get in the team these days and I don't blame him for looking for a club who will give him a 2 year contract, especially as he is at the wrong end of his career.

Petrov is our best winger , he is better than the overrated Adam Jonhson and much better than the rest of the bunch . If he goes in other Premiership team he will come back and finish us.

MonacoCityFan said:
Petrov is our best winger , he is better than the overrated Adam Jonhson and much better than the rest of the bunch . If he goes in other Premiership team he will come back and finish us.

No doubt Im gonna Clarkie myself here, but if that comment is serious.....BEHAVE!!!!!

bizzbo said:
he's very very good. but has had 33 knee operations, not exactly hard as nails, and moans like god knows what.

I'll miss him, but Di Maria would probably make up for it.
Petrov is not good enough. Was a good player at Wolfsburg but injuries slowed him down.

I have watched Di Maria play against Everton and Liverpool and I was not impressed. If we're talking top 4 premiership, they have to be very very good players. Ask yourself is Di Maria better than Robinho, Bellamy, AJ, SWP, or Weiss? These are our wide players at the moment

We need someone like Fellaini in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.