Petrov...

great player but lets be honest. petrov is quick skillful and can put in one hell of a good cross. but if we have bellamy swp and ireland in the box to win the header does that not make petrovs purpose pointless? unless we have bojinov to return and win those headers he is pointless but im not saying he is crap etc . also i think some people have got confused. they moan at robinho not getting back and defending. when has petrov ever got back either? he is a shithouse lol

ell said:
End of the season I think.

You would rather play him over Robbie?
I would rather fit them both in, but if push came to shove, i'de play Petrov.
Recently Robbie's magic has been few and far between, and his tracking back is piss poor, he doesnt even look like he wants to play. I'de play a 4141 and have...

...........................Given
Zab.........Onuaha........VK(c)......Bridge
....................De Jong
Shauny........Stevie.......Robbie......Petrov
.........................Bellamy

I was wondering about what would happen when Petrov is fit as well. He is a tremendous weapon out on the left and puts in some killer crosses. If its either Petrov or Robby-Robby is going to play. End of!

blue 1992 said:
I think hell fit into the team perfectly. But the question is, will he be as skillful and as quick he once was?
Yes. I think he'd just come back from a long injury just before we signed him and he did fine last season so i see why not.

ell said:
End of the season I think.

You would rather play him over Robbie?
Robinho is not a left winger. Never has been, never will be, and he hates playing there.
Robbie plays a free role behind a striker - he's just the only player we can put there whilst Petrov is out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.