Petrov

not my fault! said:
Dont know what anyone else thought but I think he looked knackard the second half last night, gave a good game but thought he would have gone off with about 30mins to go or so.

True. I guess he needs the games to be 'match fit' but then ...Last night he had a knee knock and was impressed with his backtracking defending.

First half he was unplayable. As good as i have seen him since the Blackburn game when he made Emerton look like a fool.

I'd play him against Villa but i've no fucking clue who i'd drop. Ireland will probably be back aswell but Barry and De Jong are too good to be dropped (although i thought Barry was poor last night). Nice problems though eh?

I wish he'd leave out the pointing to his name when he scores though.

Its got to be Shauny who makes way, i love the little fella but he's got to start realising that he can't run through 3 players everytime he gets the ball!! last couple of games he has just ran into trouble over and over again and he is not playing to his strengths which is getting down the wing and whipping the ball into the danger area. Not sure if its because of the heightened competition or what but he seems to be trying too hard and not doing the job he's there to do. How many times last night was he caught in the centre of the pitch when West Ham attacked down the right?!

Petrov came in with a point to prove, played his game and deserves a run, he's the best winger we've had in years and gives us genuine width and pace. He was our best player in the Sven season and we missed him badly last year.

Showed us what we've been missing imense last night SWP should take notes how to go past your marker and put in a qaulity ball

duckman13 said:
Its got to be Shauny who makes way, i love the little fella but he's got to start realising that he can't run through 3 players everytime he gets the ball!! last couple of games he has just ran into trouble over and over again and he is not playing to his strengths which is getting down the wing and whipping the ball into the danger area. Not sure if its because of the heightened competition or what but he seems to be trying too hard and not doing the job he's there to do. How many times last night was he caught in the centre of the pitch when West Ham attacked down the right?!

Petrov came in with a point to prove, played his game and deserves a run, he's the best winger we've had in years and gives us genuine width and pace. He was our best player in the Sven season and we missed him badly last year.

True. SWP was not the right choice to run against taller opponents that had pace and power.
Petrov should be given the chance to start again. He earned it. I would like to see him pick Ade with his low and high crosses.

When a player does well, why always use it as a way of getting at another player? When Bellamy plays well, his performances are used to criticise Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.