PETROV'S BACK!

Good news, I love watching him bomb down the wing but I can't see him playing with Robinho too much as we'd have too non defending attackers which would leave us too exposed. WOuld be great going forward mind.

Thing that excites me most is the vision of our midfield has improved ten fold since hes been injured

So many times last year people werent bright enought see his runs,so much creative talent in that midfield now

Looks like we could be almost back to full strength just in time for the run in!

mcfc_nick said:
is he in the uefa cup squad??

I asked this a few weeks ago and was told on here he is in it which is brilliant news.

Our midfield (Ireland, SWP, Robinho, Petrov, Johnson, Elano, Zabaleta, De Jong, Kompany...Hamann and Fernandes aswell) is the strongest i can ever remember it being when fully fit its one of the best in the prem.

Easily the best signing that SGE made.

We've missed him and the sooner he is back the better.

Yeh yeh yeh, thats all well and good, but what use is an attack minded winger who cant put in a tackle like De Jong?

When we had Petrov we were predictable as we had nothing on the right and everything down the left. The we got Wright Phillips and lost Petrov.

Cant wait to see them both :)

Lee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.