PFA Awards 2022/23 | Haaland wins POTY | 5 City players in TOTY

How can Erling be better than Saka in the main award but worse than him in the lesser young player award?
That surely is Clarkie of the year.
Either Saka was the best or Erling was the best.

I am trying to remember who won world player of the year but didn't win European player after being nominated for both

It's the same as when Dias won POTY and Foden won YPOTY even though Dias was also nominated for that. It makes no sense and it happens all the time, which is why these individual awards mean fuck all.

It's the same as when Dias won POTY and Foden won YPOTY even though Dias was also nominated for that. It makes no sense and it happens all the time, which is why these individual awards mean fuck all.

Dias hasn’t won this award. Haaland is only the second City player to ever win it.

Think he may have won the writers award one year.

44879a78f8ddb9a5f0caa4446815665b.jpg

Bet you’d have to go back a few years to find no United player in the team of the year.
Stones, Dias, Rodri, KDB and Haaland all deservedly there.

It feels harsh to leave Gundogan out but I'm not going to argue too much with Odegaard. I thought Martinelli was the best left winger in the league last season but again it's hard to leave out Kane after scoring 30 goals.

The two I disagree with are Ramsdale who was never the best keeper and Ake should be there instead of Saliba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.