PFA Awards | De Bruyne and Foden win POTY and YPOTY

Foden spent half the season on the bench, even being nominated is absolutely laughable and purely because he's young and English. Ferran Torres with Foden's numbers would be nowhere near TotY.
I disagree with you. Mainly because you are wrong :) He starred in 28 games in the premier league. How many did Kevin de bruyne star in? How many did Cancelo?

Kdb is favorite for some reason, maybe coz the voting was done around the time of ucl matches.. When Kev was in fine form

If the understanding of football shown by pundits is indicative of that of footballers generally then Dias stands no chance. How many times does some idiot pundit give the motm to whoever happens to have scored the winning goal regardless of his overall contribution - they think like toddlers

Reactions: CC1
If the understanding of football shown by pundits is indicative of that of footballers generally then Dias stands no chance. How many times does some idiot pundit give the motm to whoever happens to have scored the winning goal regardless of his overall contribution - they think like toddlers

Harsh on toddlers tbf.

I mean I agree pundits are generally dumb but this is a weird comment cos a significant majority of them have been saying Dias is POTY lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.