PFA nominations are out

Thing with majority of city fans they are fair unlike the rest of the media and supporters

I’m just trying to be fair to the magnificent City players who deserve their accolades.

Our players have been ignored for far too many years now. Would love to see how the others like it when their star performers get ignored.

Never going to happen though is it?

It's absolutely ridiculous.

I remember when I was a kid, someone like Kevin Keegan would get p.o.t.y scoring about 13/14 goals whilst goalscorers were scoring double that.

Why ? Because he made a huge contribution to his TEAM winning the fucking title, that's why.

The p.o.t.y nominees should ALL be City players this year.

The Golden Boot is there for the guy who scores the most goals. The POTY should be about something more than that.

So am I right in thinking it'll be Sunday when De Bruyne gets shafted for the award?

David Silva or de Bruyne for me

Sané for young player

Salah will win Golden boot

The Liverpool fan sites that were voting for it.

Not sure if we're talking about different things, but the award tomorrow night is the PFA award, voted for by the players, and not hijacked by desperate blinkered fans of other clubs

I don't think its a foregone conclusion that Salah will win it as I'd like to think most pro's will appreciate the brilliance of KDB and what he's achieved this season and unlike the media they don't have some weird love for the dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.