PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

"Daily announcement: Manchester City got away with one! Keep this in mind all week please and never mind about the offside in the build up. We don't need proof that it wasn't offside, our feelings are strong enough... And we totally act this way for everyone and it's nothing to do with the derby on Sunday or Liverpool's title challenge... That is all"

I'm going to cheer myself up by going back to watch David James smirking at that melt on Sky Sports News. Struggling to contain his fume that he didn't think it was a handball and doesn't think they should have apologised.

"David...:( wh... wh... I don't believe you've done this... Why you spoiling our outrage parade? You and a couple of City fans(that's how many fans they have, ha, take that) are the only ones who think it wasn't, so there!"

Last edited:
I had a lot of sympathy with lampards media comments, but after this how do the fa ever throw a 'bringing the game into disrepute' at any manager again?

Fuck me! Don’t we have a fuckin novel full of “questionable decisions”? Quite a large proportion, just against those of a red persuasion of one kind or another. We’d have to call a seminar if they were going to apologise to us. Would go on for weeks FFS!
3 matches ago the biggest red card I’ve seen for a while wasn’t given. Armstrong putting a 3 inch gash in Laporte’s leg.

Where’s our fucking apology?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.