Phil Brown

ALL FOUR of those teams trying to avoid the drop yesterday were utter, utter garbage. Seeing their 'pitch invasion' at the end was so embarrassing (second only to Bradford's open top bus procession through the city when they spawned their way out of it a few seasons back). The only ones I feel sorry for are West Brom, played the best football but just couldn't stick the ball in the back of the net, fancy them to come back up next season, think Newcastle might do a Leeds.

Keeping Hull in the Premier League is a bigger achievement than United winning the League or the top 4 getting into the top 4. Regardless of how they accumulated their points. Well done to them.

I can see Newcastle doing a Leeds aswell, I think Boro will be ok because they have a stable owner and have a good academy, Newcastle on the other hand, have a shite owner, no youth system and all their top players will want out.

I'm happy for Brian Horton , I can only imagine the number of times he must have bitten his lip when he really wanted to tell the orange narcissist to shut the fuk up

MCFC-alan88 said:
I can see Newcastle doing a Leeds aswell, I think Boro will be ok because they have a stable owner and have a good academy, Newcastle on the other hand, have a shite owner, no youth system and all their top players will want out.

What top players?
They do have a huge wage bill, apparently more than 15 players earning over £50k a week.
Shearer summed it up in his post match interview when he said that Newcastle will be a big scalp for the other Championship clubs.
I don't see them bouncing back next season. WBA and Boro IMO will be automatically promoted.
Clubs like QPR and Ipswich will also be quite strong. I can only see Newcastle in mid table. What you need to get out of that division is two strikers who can bag twenty each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.