Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Foden did really well to stay on his feet, draw the two defenders out of position and create the space, then have the cool head to pass back for Sergio. Obviously the strike was incredible but without Foden's run there is no fifth goal.
I wouldn't count an assist myself for that one. The man has banged it in from 20+ yards. Without the world class strike there is no fifth goal. Foden could have beat the entire team and laid it back.

The kid did very well. But that was all aguero

I wouldn't count an assist myself for that one. The man has banged it in from 20+ yards. Without the world class strike there is no fifth goal. Foden could have beat the entire team and laid it back.

The kid did very well. But that was all aguero

Foden did very well in the build up to a goal that was 99% Aguero.

Disagree. Foden did really well to stay on his feet, draw the two defenders out of position and create the space, then have the cool head to pass back for Sergio. Obviously the strike was incredible but without Foden's run there is no fifth goal.

Agreed.

I am not one of these who gets all excited and convinced we have the next Messi everytime a 17yr old looks half decent. In Fodens case he looked pretty comfortable out there yesterday and I suspect he will get a fair bit of time on the pitch between now and the end of the season. He has everything he needs to become a very good player lets see how he gets on.

Just watched the highlights on the OS and love that picture of Foden with his arms wrapped around Sergio after the 5th goal. He's a 17 year old local lad who is not only on the same pitch as Sergio he is passing to him for a goal. He must be in heaven.

Just watched the highlights on the OS and love that picture of Foden with his arms wrapped around Sergio after the 5th goal. He's a 17 year old local lad who is not only on the same pitch as Sergio he is passing to him for a goal. He must be in heaven.
“Yeah, that must’ve been brill mate... what’d I do this weekend? Oh... nothing as blinding as your dodgy trip to Tesco, really...”

Yeah, considering he would have experienced the Agueroooooo! moment as an 11 year old, it must be pretty amazing to play in the same team as several of those players now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.