Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long till foden's back??? Seems to be dragging on a bit.

I guess you have to be very very patient.
The lad is 17.
Pep certainly doesn't want to ruin his hopefully great career by rushing him in.
I hope he gets some more minutes till season end, that's all to expect. IMO.

So nothing is dragging on,and as you have even answered yourself......you're comment was a little bit silly,wasnt it?

If it's been 5-6 weeks then he should be ready to play now shouldn't he? What with the prognosis being 5-6 weeks out... Last I saw of him he was still wearing his air boot. You really love to be difficult don't you. I find it rather sad.

will he be back in the next few weeks ?. i think we need him to be on the bench/ in with a shot of the first team. hes too talented to ignore imo

Has felt like a long time but purely because we have played so many times since his injury and we all want to see him in the team.

As a 17 year old lad the last thing to do is rush him back and threaten more serious injury. His body is still growing and developing so he will be given time to heal and strengthen before he comes back into the side. Perhaps FA Cup next round could be a target but they might even see that as too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.