#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but one year playing regulalrly with Aston Villa helped the player without a doubt.

It probably did but if Chelsea had got another manager other than Lampard he would not have been starting for Chelsea this season.

I remember watching Abraham in the youth cup against the rags at Alty's ground. Got chatting to a Chelsea fan there, and said that he needs senior football as he was too good for the youth game and must have been getting much out of it

He got a move to Bristol at 19 which worked well for him. Swansea at 20 wasn't so good. Villa at 21 a good move for him.

He"s nearly 22 now and still has plenty of critics.

Foden's got time in his side.

Bit of a shame he's not in the squad photo. I don't think there's anything in it, but ya know.

He’s been ill hasn’t he? Players tend to be kept away when they’re exploding bodily fluids from all holes.

Yeah he has, though he was back in training yesterday. City reported it on their site and this was taken today.

I don't think it means anything btw, as Laporte isn't there either. It's a shame if he's not right yet though as that means he won't be playing tomorrow.

I can't really imagine a scenario where Pep is upset enough with Phil to exclude him from the photo but also manage to keep it completely in house (save @twosips tip last week). Would strongly suggest he's still sick, which would be pretty unfortunate considering the game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.