Phil Foden PFA Player of the Year and 4 City players in PFA Team of the Year

From ball boy to golden boy to star man to player’s player of the year.

Our Phil, living all of our dreams.

acxjdrgret061.jpg

0x0.jpg

Foden1-1024x1003.jpg

phil-foden-wins-pfa-player-of-the-year-v0-zj1yqq4nivjd1.png

Last edited:
Well done to Phil but the team of the year delegitimises the entire thing. Vvd? You serious? He was a liability.

5 arsenal players? lazy popular names. Just because it's easier to be unbiased with one of your own players, how is walker getting in there when he had probably his weakest season at city to date and I'd wager almost all city fans would put forward akanji, ake and gvardiol from our own team as defenders that had a better season than walker.

And guess what the mirror is reporting it but the BBC ain’t. What they reported is the city ladies. Not fucking fit for purpose.
But, but, but I’ve just read it on the BBC which is why I came on here to see what the lovely BlueMooners were saying?

:-)

Excellent. I thought this would be a good year for him. I think he's going to go to an even higher level too. He's got the lot to become the best in the world, and recognised more, celebrated more by English media. He is humble, so talented, hard working level headed creative intelligent and blue.

Excellent. I thought this would be a good year for him. I think he's going to go to an even higher level too. He's got the lot to become the best in the world, and recognised more, celebrated more by English media. He is humble, so talented, hard working level headed creative intelligent and blue
You mean he’s a Smurf? Nobody told me that. :-) ;-)

Sorry daft half hour. :-)

You don't think Walker was the best RB in the league last year, do you...?

He's a legend, but he was a million miles off it, capped off by his performances in CL and the FA Cup final.
I certainly don't think White is better than him, no. And, seemingly, neither do their fellow professionals. But hey; what do they know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.