Phil Foden wins FWA footballer & PL player of the year.

Great reward for a lovely player,he has been managed very well by Pep and I have no doubts he can improve even more,well done Phil,one of our own.

Whilst I don’t think awards like this should be voted on until the season is over, I am delighted that this young man has be recognised by a high percentage of football writers in this country. One can easily get carried away about how good the players at your club are (although a lot of our supporters seem to go the other way?) so when a large group who are unquestionably not biased in favour of MCFC vote for one of our own, it tells you that we really are seeing someone special develop before our own eyes.

I think Rodri is a little unfortunate not to win and certainly to be behind Rice! So long as both our boys finish ahead of the latter in the league.

Congrats to Phil & Bunny.
Phil has been brilliant this season and deserves the ward but got to feel for Rodders. He’s without doubt been the strongest player in the world in his position for the past couple of years. The guy is invincible.

So he's been voted FWA player if the year but manty of the papers haven't even mentioned it yet! Bizare but par for the course. The press go silent when City have some success

Phil's patience has been rewarded. A few more of favourites over the recent years should have got more recognition well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.