Phil Neville in line for Portland Timbers job (P17)

Whinging that he we interrupted, with 30 seconds of eeeerrrr between every sentence it is difficult to know when he has finished the answer.

Hahaha, what a dumbo, is it just me, but I get the impression from the chuckle brothers that they actually think they are quite intelligent, when in reality they are 2 of the dumbest twats I've ever seen
That's what I get from both Phlip and Gaz

Hahaha, what a dumbo, is it just me, but I get the impression from the chuckle brothers that they actually think they are quite intelligent, when in reality they are 2 of the dumbest twats I've ever seen
That's what I get from both Phlip and Gaz
Gary got handed his arse when faced with someone with more than basic football knowledge when he went on HIGNFY. Phil, my mum would call him a gauncher, errrr isn’t a word. Thick Neville cunts

Whinging that he we interrupted, with 30 seconds of eeeerrrr between every sentence it is difficult to know when he has finished the answer.

Hahaha - he can't even have a rant right.
"Sorry, what was the question?"
What a plank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.